We would like to thank you for visiting our website. Handling your data in a safe way is of particular importance to us. We would therefore like to inform you in detail about the use of your data when you visit our website.
Legal basis for the processing
Art. 6(1)(a) GDPR serves as a legal basis for our company for processing procedures in which we obtain consent for a particular processing purpose. Should the processing of personal data be necessary in order to fulfil a contract, the contractual partner of which is the data subject, such as is the case, for example, with processing procedures that are necessary in order to deliver goods or provide any other services or consideration, the processing is based on Art. 6(1)(b) GDPR. The same applies to any processing procedures that are required in order to take pre-contractual measures, such as in the event of enquiring about our products or services. Should our company be subject to a legal obligation, due to which it is necessary for us to process personal data, such as to fulfil fiscal obligations, the processing is based on Art. 6(1)(c) GDPR. In rare cases, the processing of personal data could be necessary in order to protect vital interests of the data subject or another natural person. See Art. 6(1)(d) GDPR. Ultimately, the processing procedures could also be based on Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR. Processing procedures that are not covered by any of the aforementioned legal bases are carried out on this legal basis if the processing is necessary to protect a legitimate interest on the part of our company or a third party, provided that the interests, basic rights and basic freedoms of the data subject do not predominate.
The right to information, right of correction, blocking, deletion, objection
Upon your written request, we will inform you about the data stored by us about you. You are also entitled to have such data corrected or blocked, object to its storage or have it deleted. The request is to be directed to our address specified in the legal notice on the website.
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties except for the purposes mentioned hereafter. We shall only transfer your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your explicit consent pursuant to Art .6(1)(a) GDPR,
- the data transfer is necessary, pursuant to Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR for the defence of legal claims, and if there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest, which is worthy of protection, in the non-transfer of your data,
- in the event that there is a statutory obligation to transfer the data pursuant to Art. 6(1)(c) GDPR, and
- if this is legally admissible and necessary, pursuant to Art. 6(1)(b) GDPR, for the implementation of contractual relationships with you.
Rights of persons concerned
You have the following rights:
- Pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR, you are entitled to demand information on your personal data processed by us. In particular, you are entitled to demand information from us on the purposes of data processing, the categories of personal data, the categories of recipients to which your data have been disclosed or are disclosed, the scheduled storage period, the existence of a right of correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right to complain, the origin of your data unless they have been collected from us, and on the existence of an automated decision-making process including profiling and, where applicable, meaningful information on the details of such processes;
- Pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR, you are entitled to demand the correction of any incorrect personal data stored by us or the completion of any incomplete personal data stored by us – in relation to you as a person – without delay;
- Pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR, you are entitled to demand the deletion of any of your personal data stored by us as far as the data processing is not required to exercise the right of free speech and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- Pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR, you are entitled to demand the restriction of processing of your personal data as far as you dispute the correctness of the data, as far as the processing of the data is unlawful, but you reject its deletion, and as far as we no longer require the data, but you require them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or if you have objected to the data processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR;
- Pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR, you are entitled to demand from us that you receive the personal data, which you have made available to us, in a structured, well-established and machine-readable format, or you may demand transmission of the data to another responsible person/entity;
- Pursuant to Art. 7(3) GDPR, you are entitled to revoke your provided consent in a notification transmitted to us at any time. The consequence thereof will be that we will not be allowed in the future to continue the data processing activities, which were conducted on the basis of that consent, and
- pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR, you are entitled to complain to a supervisory authority, irrespective of any other legal remedy under administrative law or judicial remedy. For this purpose, you can generally contact the supervisory authority at your usual place of residence or place of work or the place which is the location of the presumed infringement, if the data subject is of the opinion that the processing of the personal data concerning him or her violates the General Data Protection Regulation of the EU (EU GDPR).
Right of revocation
Provided that your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests, you are entitled, pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR, to object to the processing of your personal data, insofar as reasons for that exist, which arise from your particular situation, or the objection is raised against direct advertising activities. In the latter case, you have a general right to object that will be implemented by me without any details of any special situation being required. If you wish to make use of your right of revocation or right to object, an e-mail to our address specified in the legal notice on the website will suffice.
General gathering of data
If you access our website or a file, the data on this procedure is stored in a log file on our web server. In detail, the following data may be stored:
- IP address (if possible, this is stored in an anonymised form)
- Domain name of the website from which you came
- The name of the files accessed
- The date and time of access
- Name of your Internet access provider
- as well as any operating system and browser version of your terminal
We only store IP addresses for reasons of data security, in order to guarantee the stability and security of our system (legal basis: Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR). We reserve the right to perform statistical evaluations of anonymised data sets.
If you transmit enquiries to us via the contact form, your details from the enquiry form, including the contact data specified by you on the form, will be saved and processed by us for the purpose of processing the enquiry and in case you have any follow-up questions. Your data is exclusively used for a specific purpose, viz. to answer and attend to your enquiry. The data is processed in accordance with Art. 6(1)(a) GDPR, based on your consent, granted voluntarily. You may revoke such consent that at any time (right of revocation).
We only send out newsletters and advertising material with the consent of the recipient or based on a statutory permission. You can subscribe to our newsletter using a double opt-in procedure: After subscribing, you receive an e-mail asking you to confirm your subscription. This confirmation is necessary to verify that you are the owner of the e-mail address. The subscription to the newsletter is logged in order to be able to prove the subscription in accordance with the legal requirements. This includes storing the time and date of the subscription and confirmation, as well as your IP address. Further data that you have specified when subscribing to the newsletter is also saved. Other than the e-mail address, we use your information solely to personalise the newsletter. That includes, for example, your name. You can terminate your subscription to the newsletter at any time. You will find a link to terminate the newsletter subscription in every newsletter e-mail.
Confidentiality of your customer log-in details
If you have been given access to a protected area of our website, which is secured by a password, you are responsible for treating this password confidentially. We ask you not to disclose your password to anyone.
Links to websites of third parties
References to websites of third parties are offered on this website in the form of so-called links or connections. Only if you click on such a link will data be transferred to the link target. This is technically necessary. The data transferred in particular includes your IP address, the date on which you clicked the link, the page on which you clicked on the link and details on your web browser. If you do not wish such data to be transferred to the link target, please do not click on the link.
On individual pages or posts there is a voluntary comment function for users who wish to give their opinion on the respective page or on a post. The comment is approved after it has been reviewed positively, and appears publicly on the page where the comment was posted. You have no claim to a comment being approved. The person leaving the comment needs to give a name. This may be a pseudonym. The person leaving the comment also needs to specify an e-mail address. This serves to inform him or her about the status of his or her comment, in particular also if he or she has posed a question in the comment and is waiting for an answer. The e-mail address is not displayed publicly, and not passed on to third parties, nor evaluated manually. The IP address of the person leaving the comment is only stored in anonymised form. The comment is saved permanently, until it is deleted again by you (or an administrator). Your e-mail address provided in the context of the comment is only saved for the purpose of notifying you in the event of an answer being posted in response to your comment. Further data given by you (if any) on the comment is published along with the comment. Should you be asked to provide a name, you may use a pseudonym.
Links to other websites
Our website/app may contain links to websites of third parties or to other websites of ours from time to time. If you follow a link to one of these websites, we would like to point out that such websites have their own data privacy policies and that we are not responsible for such policies, nor can we accept liability for them. Please review these data privacy policies before you pass on personal data to such websites.
This website uses SSL, (Secure Socket Layer), encryption to transfer data from your browser to our server and to servers that provide files that we incorporate in our website. SSL transmits data in encrypted form. The data cannot be changed and the sender can be identified. They recognize the presence of SSL encryption by prefixing the text "https" with the address of the web page that they contact in the browser.
Right of data portability
You are entitled to receive the personal data relating to you, which you have provided us with, in a structured, common and machine-readable format.
The right to complain to a supervisory authority
Irrespective of any other legal remedy under administrative law or any judicial remedy, any data subject is entitled to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, especially in the Member State of his or her place of residence, place of work or the place of the presumed infringement, if the data subject is of the opinion that the processing of personal data relating to him or her is in violation of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (EU GDPR).
This website uses the map software, Google Maps, of Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. By using this website, you declare that you are in agreement with the gathering, processing and use of the data possibly gathered by Google and its representatives in an automated manner. Terms and conditions of use of Google Maps. Data privacy provisions of Google
Our website uses plugins from YouTube, which is operated by Google. The operator of the pages is YouTube LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA.
If you visit one of our pages featuring a YouTube plugin, a connection to the YouTube servers is established. Here the YouTube server is informed about which of our pages you have visited.
If you're logged in to your YouTube account, YouTube allows you to associate your browsing behavior directly with your personal profile. You can prevent this by logging out of your YouTube account.
YouTube is used to help make our website appealing. This constitutes a justified interest pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (f) DSGVO.
Further information about handling user data, can be found in the data protection declaration of YouTube under https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
You can prevent Google Analytics from recording data by clicking on the following link. A so-called opt-out cookie, which prevents your data from being gathered when visiting this website in future, is then placed. Disable Google Analytics
You can find further information on the terms and conditions of use and on data protection of Google and Google Analytics at http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/us.html, as well as at https://policies.google.com/?hl=en&gl=de. We would like to point out that Google Analytics has been supplemented by the “anonymizeIp” extension. This extension ensures anonymised gathering of IP addresses.
We secure our website and any other IT systems against loss, destruction, unauthorised access, alteration or unauthorised dissemination of your data using suitable technical and organisational measures. However, full protection against all risks is not possible in each case, in spite of taking all due care. Since we cannot guarantee the full data security for communication by e-mail, we recommend transmitting confidential information through the post.
Amendments to this data privacy statement
We reserve the right to amend this data privacy statement if the legal position or this online website or the nature of the gathering of the data changes. This only applies, however, in regard to statements on the processing of data. Should any consent on the part of the user be required, or should components of the data privacy statement include a provision on the contractual relationship with users, the data privacy statement is only amended upon obtaining the user’s consent.
Therefore, please inform yourself, if necessary, on this data privacy statement, in particular if you provide us with any personal data.
Should you have any questions on the gathering, processing or use of your personal data, or in regard to information sought, or requests for correction, blocking or removal of data, as well as revocation of any consents granted, please write to: kontakt [at] winterberg-knapp.de