Solar Saddle Washers for Solar Roof Installations
The secure attachment for photovoltaic roof installations.
The solar saddle washers in aluminium are a further development from the standard saddle washers.
They are firmly attached to a threaded bushing M10 and can be processed quickly and easily. The brand new solar saddle washers were specially developed for the solar industry. They guarantee you a secure, impermeable and quick assembly of solar and photovoltaic roof installations on trapezoidal steel sheets. The saddle washer is suitable for the direct assembly on steel sheets from 0.63 mm. Ideal for halls with large purlin/rafter spaces as no attachment to the supporting structure is necessary. This means freely selectable positions and therefore quicker assembly when refitting solar installations. The solar saddle washers are screwed directly into the trapezoidal sheet with 4 drilling screws. From a chord width of 42mm (Saddle Washer 50) with 2 more screws on the top chord.
Immediately available in nature for profile 35/207, 40/183, 45/333, 50/250 , 45/150 Sollux , 26/15 70/18 sheet piling and for the wave profiles 76/18 and 177/55
- freely selectable assembly and positioning on the trapezoidal sheet-top chord
- no disassembly of existing attachment
- longer arms and wider supports
- lateral reinforcement and integrated seal
- stainless steel blind rivet nut with larger (19mm) collar
- 4 lateral holes suitable for the attachment with drilling screws 4.8mm
If you have questions about our products or a personal desire appointment, you can contact us anytime.Contact